I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Georgianna "simply adored the little rocking horse"


This post is for my lovely friend Georgianna of


who commented on my blog




Georgianna "simply adored this little Rocking Horse"

How I acquired it ?

It came with an extra present




The Gentleman from,  Nuernberg, Germany,  who sold these wonderful and old wax ornaments to me was so happy that they were going to America that he gave me this little vase as a present. 

Those are the memories that make each and every one of our trips so very special


Do you have a favorite Christmas Ornament?


Merry Christmas

Gina

6 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful, Gina, and I agree with you - it is the memories that they bring with them that make them so special. My favorite ornaments are 2 very special ones that hold the faces of my daughters at their first Christmases! Every year when they get pulled out to hang on the tree, they evoke laughs and ooh's and aaah's from my daughters (now 24 and 21!).
    There have been times when I think that I would like to have a themed tree with a particular color scheme, but then I change my mind because my hodge podge of ornaments are those that hold a special meaning for me. It might not look as pretty as a themed tree with a color scheme, but it is beautiful in my eyes because those are the memories of my life :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thank you so much for this Gina! The rest of the rocking horse story is wonderful and makes me want to be shopping in a German Christmas market right now.

    I have several cherished ornaments – each brings back special memories.

    Have a wonderful week and weekend! xo – g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical images. Please come and say hello, and also we are doing a music giveaway on Dec 9. Please come join if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Barbara, "hodge podge of ornaments" is perfect for me. Yes, they hold special meanings and they are beautiful as well.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Georgianna, Your last post about snowy barns is so very special. Another great subject for your beautiful calendars. Your images evoke peace and a feeling of well being.
    Have a great remainder of the week.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Theresa, Thank you for the invite and thank you also for coming over. I appreciate each and everyone one of your visits.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete