I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Quick Tricks

This time you can't fake it



Only real pine branches will do





A few lemons, a few limes, a few tangerines and an apple or two





Wrap a few packages and place them on a pretty chair





They don't have to hold anything, only you will know





On top of a cabinet, a few greens and a few Christmas balls





Fresh pine branches make the house smell festive


Gina




6 comments:

  1. I think I can smell it from here! I agree totally, it has to be real!! I love the added fruit as well....your house must smell wonderful when you walk in the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very festive! We use fresh branches too, and a fake tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the roses wrapping paper and the angel wrapping paper. Did you make them yourself?
    Your fan, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Theresa, What I like about winter greens and fruit is that they last for weeks and they decorate with little effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Francesca, In our area the Forest Service sells tree cutting permits. There are areas that need to be thinned. Still, it is not easy to cut a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peggy,
    The wrapping paper came from a special stationary shop. I have had it for many years.
    Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete