I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I couldn't just go past them




The Rembrandts have opened.




















Still closed in my garden.




Never mix Daffodils with other flowers in Vase.  Their sticky sap makes other flowers wilt.
(You can leave Daffodils in water for a day and then arrange them with other flowers)






 Have a wonderful Sunday my dear
Blogging Friends.

Gina






4 comments:

  1. Dear Gina - I am blown away by your beautiful images. They are good enough to hang on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What splendid textured colorful tulips! They are surely stars of the springtime garden's show.

    (Also thanks for that reminder about what daffs can do to other flowers in a vase.)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rosemary, Have been enjoying your photographs in your latest posts. I congratulate you for taking and posting your own photos. It takes a lot of time but it is so appreciated and recognized. ox, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Frances, I'm always tempted to combine tulips and daffodils. They look so great together. And it can be done if we just take the time to give the daffs a chance to get rid of the sap. ox, Gina

    ReplyDelete