I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Eggs Revisited




Our young goose drops her eggs willy nilly everywhere.



The lightly colored eggs are goose eggs, 
the dark are chicken eggs.

The chicken eggs are hand painted with acrylic paints. 




The goose eggs are rolled in a batch of water that has been spiked with 3 different colors of nail polish. 





I used sparkly red, gold and silver.   

Happy Easter my dear Friends. 

Gina 


You will find more detailed instructions here


https://betweennapsontheporch.net/

7 comments:

  1. Gina, those goose eggs are lovely. I like the unpredictable method you've used to do the coloring. The acrylic painted eggs are also beautiful, in a totally different way. Together...they are fabulous.

    May I belatedly compliment you on the fun of finding those bunnies. After the solution was announced, I think I actually was able to find all of them, but might have seen "only ears."

    Happy Easter. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gina,
    it always astonishes me what materials can be used to great effect in painting and decorating. These goose eggs have also a wonderful texture.
    An envelope with greetings from Poland arrived today and one of the stamps has the image of a beautifully painted egg just like yours.
    It was fun counting your rabbits but having won your precious seeds is double the pleasure................
    Warm greetings, Sieglinde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sieglinde, Polish Easter Eggs are some of the most beautiful. They are truly little works of art. My nail polish eggs are a little bit of a scam...only takes seconds to paint one and no talent required. So glad you won the prize. Little package is on its way. Thank you for playing along. ox, Gina

      Delete
  3. I am almost finished with a large project and will paint mine soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Theresa, I am really looking forward to see your version. I'm also curious about your large project...will we get to see some of it?

      Delete
  4. Dear Frances, Think of all the color combinations! This finger nail polish method of painting eggs takes only a few seconds. "Painting" this way is very addictive. The Easter Bunny hunt was fun for me too...I had trouble finding them even though I'm the one who hid them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eggs are, as the kids say, the bomb! Will they keep so you can use them again and again?

    ReplyDelete