I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Monday, January 26, 2015

This does not look like winter to me.



Even the Canadian Geese are confused 


Most of them have left to wherever Canadian Geese go in the winter.  
Only a small flock has decided to stay.  







It's supposed to look more like this by now. 






I'll pretend that last year's daisies are this year's snow.






In addition to our 3 domestic (white) Geese, there is, for the first time ever, an impostor. 

He thinks that he is a goose, and maybe he is.

Have you spotted him?  





Now you can see him. 
I wonder what kind of goose he is. 
Do you know? 


Have a great week my dear friends. 

Gina 

8 comments:

  1. Great photo! Gina, your imposter looks quite like a snow goose. We frequently see large flocks of them in winter.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marigene, You may be correct. It could be a snow goose. We see one every now and then by our pond but those who visit us are much larger. Whatever it is, it is welcome. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Dear Gina, You and your surroundings appear to be experiencing late fall! I think your imposter is a plucky fellow who wants to be one of the "Big Boys." I'll bet he's getting totally ignored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mark, The rest of the geese don't mind this interloper which is surprising because these Canadian Geese are very territorial.
      I wish some of the snow falling in the east would come this way.

      Delete
  3. Gina, I am wondering if your white duck might be an AFLAC insurance represantive scouting out a location for the company's next television advertisement.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Frances, You must be right. An AFLEC duck. Why didn't I recognize him. He looks just like the famous TV star.
      Hope you're staying warm and safe.

      Delete
  4. Those daisies make the prettiest 'snow' I've seen Gina! Bet our friends to the northeast would rather daisies right now!
    So beautiful as always around your lovely home - if I was a goose, or a duck, I'd hang out at your pond for certain.

    Warmth is in the air for you soon - I'm happy for you.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mary, How very nice of you to come for a visit, especially at this time when your hands are busy playing nursemaid. Don't forget to also take good care of yourself. ox, Gina

      Delete