I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Will you miss me?


I'm off to the land of Azulejos?  


Palace Hotel do Bussaco, Portugal.

Note: I can't wait to see, in person, how the transition between the blue and the yellow-green tiles happens. 




Will I miss the "Big Show?"



Don't think so. 

Before you know it, I will be back. 

Take Care, 
Gina 


10 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gina,
    I will miss you but also look forward to hear about your adventures and see great photos.
    Gute Reise, Sieglinde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank Sieglinde. I will miss you as well. I will miss you beautiful photographs and those luscious desserts (even though I can only admire them through cyber space).

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Gina. It was one of our best trips.

      Delete
  4. Have fun, Gina! Looking forward to all your discoveries! And speaking of discoveries, your wintry treasures that you dug up in the snow in your last post are real jewels!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Poppy, Your photos of your surroundings always give me pleasure. Everything looks so sparkling and happy. Makes me want to hop on a plane and come for a visit.

      Delete
  5. I already know that you shall have a glorious time my friend...safe travels~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mary, Have just returned. Trying to get over jet lag. We did have a glorious time. It was one of the best of our trips. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete