I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Thursday, April 27, 2017

We are celebrating



All of Spring City, Utah is celebrating because 

Heritage Day is just around the corner. 



Every year, at the end of May, our little town celebrates Heritage Day.

Many of our historic homes are open to the public. 

So are the many Artist Studios. 




My studio will be open.





Everything from tiles to plates to bowls to murals will be for sale. 

And, as I have done every year, I will demonstrate the art of maiolica painting. 





 A method of painting, on tin glazed ceramic tiles,  which has not changed in the last 600 years. 

Why not join us? 

Gina 

4 comments:

  1. Dear Gina - how I wish I could - would love to see you and your work in person - who knows may be one day I will?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rosemary, A visit from you would call for a day of celebration.

      Delete
  2. How I would love to pop by... If there wasn't an ocean and thousands of miles between us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gina, Those big bodies of water do get in the way, don't they.

      Delete