I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Monday, July 19, 2010

Green Gold



Bubleurum Rotundifolium


It is called "Green Gold" because it is an abundant and easy-to-grow bouquet filler. It has similar blossoms as Euphorbia but without the sticky milk sap. A sap which causes strong allergic reactions in many people.



Bubleurum is a member of the carrot family. The leaves can be eaten raw or cooked. It is easy to start from seeds and once you have it growing in your garden, it will self-sow but never become a nuisance. In the past, it has been used as a traditional medicine for many ailments, in particular, to relieve the symptoms of the flu and the common cold.

Gina


1 comment:

  1. I need to tο thank you for this goοd reаd!

    ! I defіnitely enjoyeԁ every bit οf
    it. I hаve you bookmarked to lоok at new ѕtuff you poѕt…
    Feel free to surf my webpage influenza b symptoms

    ReplyDelete