I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Out of the Kiln



All looks good.




One never knows.





I try not to open the lid too soon.  The kiln takes about 12 hours to cool down. 





This group of tiles, which I painted for a client, will be installed in a new kitchen.  They will be incorporated into a back splash of white Subway Tiles. 




The next layer holds a few small items. Items everyone who comes  to our upcoming annual event, can afford. For the next few weeks,  I will be very busy painting ceramics large and small.






 The last shelf holds one of my best sellers. 





An opportunity for visitors to purchase something handmade, practical and inexpensive... my invention "Fancy Feet" foot scrubbers.


Have a wonderful week my dear
Blogging Friends,

Gina



 

4 comments:

  1. Very, very nice, Gina! I don't know if I would be that patient! Twelve hours is a long time to have to wait!

    I love your tiles! Your kitchen will look beautiful and a bit exotic. Well done! They really are nice!

    CIAO!

    ANNA
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anna, It really is not easy to wait, espeially after they have already been firing for 8 hours. The tiles in the third picture are for a client. It will be interesting to see how such different designs work in an all white backsplash. I am promised pictures. ox, Gina

      Delete
  2. Dear Gina, I could easily see the group of tiles with other white tiles of the same size. It would look
    very nice. Sunday greetings, Hortensia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday greetings to you dear Hortensia. I'm so glad that you stopped by. I'm always so interested in what my clients select. And I'm always happy when I get to see the completed project. This will be an interesting installation. ox, Gina

      Delete