I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Four Million Dollars will get you 400 Acres.




Hidden in between two Mountain Ranges.


400 acres of pristine land.




It has everything.  Mountains, gently rolling hills, plenty of water, pristine air and the bluest of skies. 





So, what are you going to do with it?





Let a herd of wild Mustangs roam the land?





How about a large herd of Black Angus.  Buffaloes would be happy here. The property is fenced.





There is plenty of room for an 18-hole golf course. 
The topography is perfect.  Little soil has to be moved. 





The owner, the man in red, thinks this knoll would be the perfect location for the clubhouse.





Mother Nature has taken care of the landscaping.
There is no industry to pollute the air. 





 Or maybe, and best of all, you may want to keep it for yourself. 

Let me know if you want to spend a few dollars, 
the man who owns these 400 beautiful acres is my friend. 

Happy dreaming! 
Gina 


8 comments:

  1. Gina, even one of those beautiful acres seems rather wonderful to me, as I start my dreaming.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Frances, Yes, 1 acre is just right. Not too large and not too small. Plenty of room to grow a few flowers and vegetables and enough room for a few four legged friends to keep you company.

      Delete
  2. It certainly is a gorgeous piece of land and I hope someone with deep pockets comes along, purchases it and keeps it in its pristine state. Is there a town nearby Gina?

    I see my/your hollyhocks peeking through the soil in front of my porch - I hope so much they grow so I can have blooms either this Summer or next. The heat has started though, 90 today and again tomorrow - I'll be out there gently watering tomorrow morning!

    Hugs - Mar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mary, The valley runs parallel to Highway No. 89. The highway which begins in Canada and ends up in Mexico. The small towns of Sterling and Manti, Utah are only about 3 miles from either the south or north end of this property. There is also a beautiful State Park and an 18 hole golf course just on the other side of one of the mountain ranges. Access to the property is easy but also hidden. You have to have my friend show you the way.
      I am so delighted that your hollyhocks are already growing. They might even bloom the first year. They love plenty of water.

      Delete
  3. Dear Gina,
    the sky, the wide open space, mountain ranges and those boulders present a wonderful landscape. This is enough for my dreams and one of these days Utah will have to be on our vacation plans...............
    Greetings from Texas on a very humid morning, Sieglinde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sieglinde, Our guest cottage is ready to welcome you. We might even take a picnic to the "hidden valley" . Who knows, you might want to become a cattle baron or at least a land baron.

      Delete
  4. Dear Gina,

    That first photograph looks as though the land for sale is one great lawn between the two mountain ranges. My first thought is that one could lay down an air strip and fly in for weekends, but I hope that doesn't happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mark, The area has been planted with winter wheat. You must be a pilot. But no need to build a new runway, there is a landing strip not too far from this site. It will be interesting to see who will be interested in this fine piece of land and what they will do with it.

    ReplyDelete