I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to me.




Happy Thanksgiving my dear Blogging Friends



My friends have accused me of celebrating my birthday a month before and still a month after my birthday. 





 A few (not my friends) have asked if my birthday always falls on
Thanksgiving.  No, Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday. 

my Birthday is always on the 25th. 




  Here is wishing you a very special Holiday with Family and Friends

Gina

/

10 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Joyeuse Thanksgiving et surtout Joyeux anniversaire à vous. Que cette journée soit la vôtre !

    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour chere amie Martinealison. Thank you for your sweet message. Hope all is well with you and yours.

      Delete
  2. A very happy birthday dear Gina - a birthday is as good an excuse as any in which to have a celebration - love all of the little treasurers in your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rosemary, Thank you for your kind birthday wishes. Those birthdays come around more often these days, or so it seems.

      Delete
  3. Well then here is a little bit early birthday wish to you my friend. May your special day be filled with all things wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Such a beautiful time of year. Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary,
      What a beautiful Birthday wish. I am so pleased that you are feeling better and I hope that you and your family have a most wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Jessica, Thank you for stopping by. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

      Delete
  5. I am truly in love with these decoration photos. Everything is looking super fantastic. Anyways, we are also planning a wonderful DIY party for our mom’s 50th birthday. We are firstly looking for the most beautiful vintage inspired San Francisco venues. If you have any suggestions, please share here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Curtis. Flowers, chocolates, fruit, wine, pate, breads and cheeses ought to do the trick. Have fun.

      Delete