I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter



Flowers


Always make me happy. 




Especially those flowers which bloom early in the Spring.




Daffodils are so loyal.




Once planted they come back every year.




So many varieties.




Pheasant Eye Narcissus are still my favorites.  




We are fortunate in that we can be with our family and friends.
With a little help from technology we can make it happen. 

What makes you happy?

Happy Easter.

Gina



4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Your flowers are lovely! Your painting is beautiful!
    Making things makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Daydreamer,
      Thank you for stopping by. Making things makes not just you happy but also makes your recipients happy.

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter, Gina. Flowers definitely make me happy, too. And working in my garden, visits with family - even via technology, dark chocolate, and tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorrie,
      A girl after my own heart, dark chocolate and all the other good things.

      Delete