I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

They have come back


After several weeks


And now they're all grown up.





Salpiglossis, Nemesia and Poppies brighten the flower beds.





First Crop has been cut and gathered.




A new kitchen is getting my new hand painted tiles. 




The house sits quiet and cool under the old trees. 

Take care dear friends. 

Gina 



2 comments:

  1. You look as if you have been really busy Gina - please send me some of your energy. So pleased that your geese are back home where they belong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot going on in that quiet and cool house and surroundings. A beautiful season.

    ReplyDelete