I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Process

It begins with an Idea


The idea takes shape. Pencil lines will disappear during firing process



Lines in manganese are painted with fine brush. Color pigments are added


A different plate. The painting is finished and bowl is ready to be glazed

All pieces are glazed and ready for the kiln




Finished and perfect
Gina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina: This is THE bowl i purchased from you on Etsy. I think your work is fantastic. I have been a potter for many years, but I have just recently been learning the majolica process. Your peices are a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jo-ann, I am so glad that you like your bowl. One of these days you might want to come out to Utah and we can paint together. . . it's the next best thing to going to Deruta, Italy.

    Thank you so much for your purchase.

    Warm Regards,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete