I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Monday, December 28, 2009

Ware for the Noble Table


"Ware for the Noble Table" is the title of Maiolica to be found at the Faenza, Italy Museum Collection
amyxart

This style of Maiolica is called the "Bianchi Style" or Faenza White Style.
Unlike earlier Maiolica, which was almost completely covered with decoration, the Faenza White, from the middle of the 16th to the end of the 17th century, is only partially painted.

I also spotted similar noble plates in the Leeuwarden Princesshof Museum of Holland. Both exhibits were indelibly printed upon my mind.


I promised myself that I would have such beautiful dinnerware one day. And why not, I can paint them myself.




Each one of my very large plates (8 of them) is different, however, they have one thing in common. They all incorporate my beautiful Allee, my tree lined path to my house.



I know, you say she is not of Royal Birth, but maybe she is. Maybe you would also like to feel special. I would be happy to paint a few for you.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment