I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My charming friend Karen.



All day Karen helped me wash those enormous windows 


which go all the way around our house. 

Window cleaning formula: 
Bucket of warm water, a splash of white vinegar and a drop or two of dish washing soap AND a squeegee and clean towels.



Then she baked lemon cookies decorated with pansies and wild rose petals. 



And she brought a bouquet of her very special
Peonies.



And yes, maybe you guessed it, she is also the Karen who hand makes these very fine chocolates. 

Thank you Karen, you are a very special friend. 

Gina 




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful friend Karen is Gina - sparkling windows, lemon cookies which look delicious, beautiful bunch of flowers and to top it all of delicious chocolates.

    ReplyDelete