I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Sunday, July 7, 2019

They never dissapoint


Each year they bloom larger and stronger

My tuberous begonias  are more than 15 years old. 
They take a long nap in the dark and under a bench in my greenhouse. 
They have never been fed nor have they been repotted.  




Poppies volunteer.
I never know where they will pop up next. 




So green this year.  We had a lot of rain this Spring.




Salpiglossis have to be seeded every year. 





The pie cherries are just turning color. 
So far, the birds have not discovered them.  

Every fruit tree is laden with fruit.  Only the apples are taking a break
(they do that every other year). 

And miracles upon miracles, our 25 year old apricot tree is covered with fruit for the first time ever.

Take care dear friends. 

Gina 


No comments:

Post a Comment