I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Monday, December 23, 2019

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas to you and yours.


Little extra color to spread around the house.  




No snow for Christmas?
Maybe Christmas day, they say.  




Celebrating with friends and family. 




Enjoying vintage wax decorations over and over. 





Pasha's domain is outside.  Except during the holidays when you will find him under the Christmas tree. 

With warmest thoughts and wishes for a wonderful Christmas. 

Gina 


2 comments:

  1. Pasha was the name I gave my first cat! He was all black and when it was time to return from our military assignment to the west coast my husband agreed to take him with us. Your Pasha has that champagne color I admire so. The combination of his soft blue eyes, pink nose and that look in his eyes just melts my heart. He knows better than to mess with the Christmas Tree and the ornaments? You must be a cat-whisperer, Gina!

    Mary in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mary,
      Pasha is probably a better name for a black cat, like yours. Pasha was given to us when he was very small and skinny. I have fattened him up. He sleeps in the heated greenhouse during cold winter days. It is our dog that has been fooling with the Christmas ornaments. Pasha loves to hide under the tree and is so happy that I leave him there for most of the day. The floors are heated and the Christmas lights add just the right comfort.
      Happy New Year to you and yours and thank you for your visit.

      Delete