I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Print, Print, Print, Stamp, Stamp, Stamp.


Print it yourself, it's easy.



Why not wrap your presents with inexpensive brown paper and decorate with 6 inch wide Toile de jouy Paper Ribbons.
Paper Ribbons you have painted yourself.




Print General Purpose Masking Paper, 180 feet for under $2, with rubber stamps.
(I used rubber stamps from "Rubber Stampede")





 As pretty as any 18th c. French Toile de jouy Fabric.



Happy wrapping and happy gifting
my dear Blogging Friends.

Gina





2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. I've used plain brown paper for several years, and usually just tie them up with striped twine. But this...this is brilliant! I haven't started wrapping yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lorrie,
      I am so pleased that you will try this idea. The narrow rolls of paper are available in any paint or Home improvement store. Would love to see your version.

      Delete