I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Growing in my garden


Rondes de Nice
 

What makes Rondes de Nice so perfect is that the entire vegetable can be eaten.





Also known as Rolly Polly Zucchini,








Ready to eat when golf ball size






The entire Zucchini is edible including skin and blossoms.
Dredge blossoms into beer batter and deep fry.






Save a few seeds for next year.

Happy gardening 

Gina




3 comments:

  1. They are such elegant looking vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like mediaeval paintings; extraordinary - and very skilfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your images are so beautiful, Gina. It always brings a smile to my face. I should make it a point to read your blog more often, but often, I'm so overwhelmed with everything. What kind of camera(s) do you use?

    ReplyDelete