I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Friday, August 31, 2018

Tomorrow is the Day



For the Artist Studio Tour and Plein Air Competition





Our town is celebrating.  More than a hundred artists have come from near and far to participate in the Plein Air Competition.  

They have been painting for 3 days.  
Winners and prizes will be announced this evening. 


My Studio will be open



  
There will be familiar faces and, as always, there will be new faces. 

Wish you could drop by.

Gina 

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes Gina, I wish I was still there and could enjoy looking at all the beautiful art with you and Mr. G.
    So glad the weather is perfect for the big weekend. Hope the cows went home!
    I love your collage.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mary, Wish you could have been here. The more than 100 artists, who participated, were amazing. The best part was the auction at the end where painters auctioned off their "Quick-Draw-Paintings. I even raised my hand and won a fine painting.

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful day Gina, and like Mary, I also wish that I could make a visit to see you and view your talented work in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rosemary, Maybe one day you will come this way. And when you do, the welcome sign will be out.

      Delete
  3. Bonjour,

    Je vous souhaite un vif succès...

    Bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Martinealison,
      Thank you for your good wishes. It was a fine day. We had hundreds of visitors who were happy to visit and spend a little money.
      All noticed that our fruit trees were laden with ripe fruit. They were welcome to go and pick whatever they liked.

      Delete