I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Thursday, November 5, 2020

So. so very sad.

 Clyde lost his mate.  Lola stopped eating. 


Lola on the right. 




Geese live for more than forty years. 




Clyde is inconsolable





They were so happy and for so many years. 

I'm going scouting this morning.  I've seen a few geese about town. 

There is only one problem; will Clyde accept a new friend. 

Stay well, be happy, 

Gina



6 comments:

  1. That is such sad new Gina - it would be lovely if Clyde could accept a new friend who would be a source of consolation to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rosemary,
      It's a good thing that we have so many migrating birds stopping over. They are keeping Clyde busy regulating traffic.

      Delete
  2. So sad for Clyde - I do hope that he will accept a new friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lorrie,
      So far I haven't found a goose for Clyde. I might just have to go for a drive and knock on a few doors.

      Delete
  3. Oh no Gina, we are shocked at this very sad news. Poor Clyde - he loved his 'lady' so much. Hoping you can find him a new partner, that he will accept her, and that they can continue enjoying your beautiful pond and gardens. You are such a good 'mom' to your animals. . . . . .and what a paradise they have to live in.
    Bob and I are so sorry XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mary,
      Lola was doing just fine a few days ago. I can't believe that she died of old age. But I don't know how old either of them are...they were given to us from an old farm. I will be looking for a friend for Clyde. The two of them were so perfect. They never tore up my flowers as some geese are wont to do.

      Delete